I found this over at the Black Hills Paddlers.
You might be a paddler if…
- Your spouse has to park in the driveway because your entire garage is crammed with boats and gear.
- You pick a line through every river you see in PBS nature shows.
- You veer wildly while driving across bridges looking for paddleable water.
- You love winter only because snow is just water waiting to be paddled.
- From March to October your car has that unique blend of neoprene, damp Gore-Tex, and sweat, best described as River Funk.
- All your “sick days” last year suspiciously matched the high water days on your favorite creek or river.
- All your non-paddling friends roll their eyes and groan when the word kayak is mentioned anywhere near you.
- The local sporting goods store hands out your personal card to prospective boaters.
- Your homepage is set to waterwatch.gov and refreshes every 5 minutes.
- You drive a $500 car with a $600 roof rack and $5000 worth of boats and gear on it